|Clinical laboratory tests for breast surgery|
For checking the general condition of patients before surgery, Park Jinseok checks
1. blood protein levels which show general nutrition.
2. liver enzyme levels which reflect turn-over rate of liver cells.
3. BUN, Creatinine levels which reflect Kideny function
4. Hepatitis B viral infection
6. Blood cell components which reflect cell counts(Anemia), hemostasis(bleeding control ability), Inflammation etc.
7. ESR (Erythrocyte sedimentation rate) which reflect inflammation
8. Blood cell type
9. PT, APTT which reflect activity of hemostasis.
10. ECG Elctrocardiogram which reflect heart status